Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Less Laundry, More Linking #11

It's time to link up your projects! I can't wait to see what you have been working on!

I've been looking forward to this week because I'll be attending Online BlogCon- the best online blog conference! This is my second time attending :) Last year was amazing! And thanks to this conference, I met my good friend Brenna! So yeah, we are basically celebrating our first year as friends :)



Let's start the party! Brenna and I are so glad to have you here with us today! We love seeing all the links and are always so inspired.

We are a fairly new party and would love to have your help spread the word. You can grab the button below. (Don’t worry it isn't mandatory).



Don’t forget to follow our Pinterest Board, where a lot of your work will be pinned throughout the week.

Ready to be inspired by our wonderful features? Be sure to check back next week to see if it was you that were featured.


Most Visited:


Jewelry Craft Ideas for Kids from Crazylou
   

My Favorite:


Celebrate Plate from de Jong Dream House
   

Brenna's Favorite:


The Best Ways to Monetize Your Blog from Serendipity & Spice


Don't forget to grab the button if you were featured!


Rules:

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks for hosting, Mariely!
    Happy Fall!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suzanne! Thanks for joining us again :) Happy Fall for you too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up! Hope you have a great day as well :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥