Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Less Laundry, More Linking #6

It's time to link up at the Less Laundry, More Linking party! Thank you all so much for your support and for linking up week after week. I can honestly say that I've been inspired by all the great projects I've seen every week. I can't wait to see what you have been working on! But first, let's take a look at this weeks features.


This Weeks Features:


Most Clicked

IMG_0039
Oreo Frogs from Made to be a Momma

My Favorite

cookie-crisp-homemade
Homemade Cookie Crisp Cereal from Heather's French Press

Brenna's Favorite

DIY-Storage-Lockers-Kids-2
DIY Kids' Lockers from OneCreativeMommy

Don't forget to grab the button if you were featured!

Want to know when the party goes live? You can subscribe to get weekly reminders.

Rules:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥