Friday, January 11, 2013

My Pinteresting Week #6

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard were you can pin anything you like. It's like a world of pictures! And I have to accept it... I love wasting my time with the pinning lol. I'm addicted! But, I mean, who isn't?

I will share with you my favorites pins every Friday on My Pinteresting Week. Here's my Pinterest in case you want to follow.
You need an invite to join Pinterest; if you don't have an account, you can email me to sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com and I will send you an invite right away.

My Pinteresting Week
*Featured Pins*


*And here are my favorite pins!*




Did you like them?
If you want to, you can leave a comment with your Pinterest account or a link of your favorite pin. It has to be something you pinned or repinned from your account (it can be something from your blog). One of your pins can be choose to be featured on the next Pinteresting Week ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! ♥