Friday, November 9, 2012

My Pinteresting Week #2

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard were you can pin anything you like. It's like a world of pictures! And I have to accept it... I love wasting my time with the pinning lol. I'm addicted! But, I mean, who isn't?

I will share with you my favorites pins every Friday on My Pinteresting Week. Here's my Pinterest in case you want to follow. Oh, if you haven't link up your blog to Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop} you still can!

You need an invite to join Pinterest; if you don't have an account, you can email me to sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com and I will send you an invite right away.

My Pinteresting Week

Here are my favorite pins!








Did you like them?
If you want to, you can leave a comment with your Pinterest account or a link of your favorite pin. It has to be something you pinned or repinned from your account (it can be something from your blog). One of your pins can be choose to be featured on the next Pinteresting Week ;)

21 comments:

  1. I love the cake and the nails! Found and following you from the Weekend Walk, do have a super blessed day!
    Love
    http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/2012/10/impotence-and-courtship.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Thanks for the follow :) I stopped by your blog and followed you back.

      Delete
  2. Great posts!! I'm so addicted to pinterest myself. I found you thru the TGIF blog hop and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monika! I will go over your blog right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is incredible! i need to follow you on there too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many cute photos there all the time
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont have a lot of pins up as of yet, but here's my account lol pinterest.com/grabbageclectic

    new follower btw from the GFC Collective :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for sharing :) I will go over to follow your blog and your Pinterest.

      Delete
  7. I am always looking for new recipes, thanks for sharing
    Came over from the blog hope, new follower now, hope you can follow me back
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Terri! I will go over your blog :)

      Delete
  8. I'm addicted to Pinterest! It's hard to pick just one Pin out of the above that I really love. All are fab :)

    (Repinning that Blog Pin!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, thanks for the follow, I have followed back and am loving your Pins!!
    Dani xx
    My Make-up & Beauty Obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite Kathy! I will definitely join you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥