Thursday, September 6, 2012

Find Me on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

Hi there! I want you to know more about me, so I will explain how you can find me on different social networks. I'll start with Facebook; you can search for my page Sensational Creations and you'll see some photos of my creations. Don't forget to click "like"!
On Twitter, you can follow me by searching for @MarielyVP. I tweet photos of my jewelry, updates about new entries on my blog and everything related with my work.
And last but not least, on Pinterest, you can go to pinterest.com/marielyvp. I have a lot of boards, but there are two boards I know you'll like: My Creations! ♥ and DIY/Crafts/Beading. Take a look and follow me!
If you don't have a Pinterest account, you can send me your email to sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥