Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meaningful Bracelet

Some of the bracelets I've done have their own meaning. Most of the time I help my clients to design their own. But, if it is a bracelet with charms, I tell my clients to pick their own. I have my own meaningful bracelet,  it's a white pearls bracelet with 4 charms.
The cross represents God. I'm catholic but I respect every other religion or if people don't believe in God. The house represents family. I love my family and I always have them in my mind. The heart represents Gustavo, my boyfriend. One day I'll marry that guy! I love him so much! We have been together since 2006 and every day I fall in love with him all over again. The star represents my goals in life. I have a lot of goals, I've accomplish some of them... and I will keep doing it step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥