Tuesday, August 21, 2012

For Me?

Being a crafter has its advantages... I can do my own jewelry! Before I started to make jewelry, I used to go shopping for my accessories every time a had a wedding or other activity. But now, I do my own jewelry for every type of activity and even for daily use. Last night I decided to make me a new bracelet. I wanted it to be different, I incorporated some old ideas with new ones I've seen on the internet.
So, I took some white leather, white thread and plain beads (which I've never use before) and then I began beading. It took me like an hour because I have never made a piece of jewelry with those kind of beads and at first it was difficult. But the hour was worth it, I love my new bracelet! Today I spend all day wearing it! Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. I am following you now from weekend blog walk. I run a craft competition blog so come on over.
    www.thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥